Popcorn cupcakes would make the perfect treat at a Carnival Circus theme party or a Movie Night Party. Cakes by Jen has fun Popcorn Cupcakes that would be great for your party. Here is how she created these delicious treats:
1. Bake your cupcakes in regular cupcake liners
2. Ice the cupcakes with buttercream or frosting of your choice
3. Using scissors, snip the top of mini marshmallows twice in opposite directions to form an ‘X’.
4. Arrange the marshmallows on top of the cupcakes
5. Lightly spray the marshmallows with yellow color mist to resemble butter
6. Color red stripes on Wilton Nuts & Party Cups and attach a “Popcorn” sticker to the front
7. Place the finished Popcorn Cupcake with liner into the party cups.
You can also purchase Popcorn Cupcake Wrappers on Ebay. These would also work wonderfully for your popcorn cupcakes and they are a great time saver, too!
Carabou also has wonderful popcorn cupcakes that would make a terrific snack at your Carnival or Movie Night party. She came across the idea for these cupcakes in the best selling book Hello Cupcake! They came out so cute!